You have no items in your shopping cart.
Make Your Restaurant in Birmingham, Alabama Stand Out with Ornamental Iron Doors
The Southern state of Alabama is famous for its casual and outdoorsy attitude. Birmingham in Alabama is one of those cities where you can get a slice of this happy-go-lucky attitude. You may have plans of establishing a restaurant Downtown or in areas like Greystone, Southside, Lakeview, Forest Park, and more.
European-styled restaurants are popular in these areas, and you too can make the most by setting up one here. But a lot depends on how you decorate these restaurants. To ensure the success of these restaurants, here are a few elements of luxury for you to invest in.
You may invest in wrought iron French doors Birmingham, Alabama, based on reliable interior stores like Black Diamond Doors. Let us brainstorm for all the components that can help you create a European theme restaurant.
The Best Elements to Use in Opulent Restaurants
- Go By the Theme: The French theme restaurants would require you to go for the classical-styled interiors. This would require you to go for either interior or exterior seating, and the canopies and awnings, completely French-style. Invest in the best decorative iron doors and other designing elements to ensure your luxurious European-styled restaurant gets its posh look.
- Wrought Iron Highlights: Give the restaurant simplistic wrought iron highlights. It gives the walls, the wrought iron mirror frames, or has wrought iron doors. They could be the front doors, or interior doors, leading to other rooms. There could also be doors in wood, with glass and wrought iron highlights. Many styles are available for your restaurant to get that perfect look.
- Select Classical Paintings: Nothing promotes art deco more than the paintings. Go for them if you get your hands on some great copies of vintage oil paintings by the masters. They should adorn your walls and give the restaurant that classy look more than anything else.
- Abstract Paintings and Eclectic Styles: Besides these paintings, go for the bold geometric patterns on upholstery. Table clothes in bold checks may look Salvador Dali-esque and give a quirky feel for the European-style restaurant. You may have European classics on the platter too, but these would only look all the more in place if your wall and table décor match. The geometric patterns can also be on one wall to give it the Instagrammable look and feel.
- All The Little Details: Go for the chandeliers and exquisite candlestands when you plan to design a European eatery. They can bring a touch to perfection and make the dinners more romantic than you could have ever imagined. Whatever you do, keep the color palette in sync with everything. For instance, if you stick to whitewashed or beige walls, keep the upholstery stand out. You may have long, full French windows. So, make sure to keep the satin or breezy white embroidered curtains.